IFAM Birch Baby Play Yard with Door Set (12pcs 207x147cm)
- Unit Price
Birch Baby Play Yard is the latest IFAM Baby Play Yard series inspired by wooden stylized design that resembles nature.
It comes in soft modern colour with classic birch wood design that blends well in any designer's home.
Keeping babies safe with Credible material safety certification + Enhanced Product Safety Features
Improvement 1 - See through gaps are bigger at 80mm to prevent children hands & legs from being stuck in the gap while making the room looks cosy and spacious
Improvement 2 - Enhanced angle fixing connectors are designed to insert on both top and bottom of play yard panel to make the play yard structure sturdier without purchasing any additional accessories
(All safety accessories are included. There are no additional safety accessories to buy!)
Improvement 3 - Non-slip pad now comes with height-adjustable leveler to keep the play yard setup strong even on uneven flooring! A much bigger non-slip material increases the frictional force with floor making it sturdier than ever
- 12pcs setup (Rectangle layout) - 207 x 147 x 62.6 (Length x Width x Height)
- Internal Dimension: 200 x 140cm (Perfect fitting with MyLO LUXE Play Mat)
*NOTE: Door panel can only be fixed at the shorter side (width) for perfect fitting with MyLO LUXE Play Mat (200x140cm)
Take note of the completed setup size. Some setup can be 12 panels but smaller than a 10 panels setup.
Position of Holes MUST be LOW
For safety reasons, avoid all panels with circle, square, star etc. holes above the midway height of the panels. Your baby will be using this elevated holes to climb out very soon. Another safety concern would be the little ones having their head stuck in the holes.
*Why IFAM* All our play yards are tested and curated to ensure that there are no elevated holes in the panels. Also avoid having toys & accessories on the panels as it can be used as leverage for the little ones too.
Reliability of manufacturing raw materials
Play yard panels would be licked, chewed and sucked by your little ones as they start to teeth. For the same reason you do not give your little ones dirty toys, the raw materials used in manufacturing should come from reliable source. Recycled plastics and unknown raw materials source is a huge safety concern.
*Why IFAM* All our play yards & play mats are made from fresh raw materials, tested and certified for baby safety in Korea. IFAM Baby Play Yards are also Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Lead Free, Latex Free, Formaldehyde Free, and EVA Free
Play Mat compatibility
There are many playmat thickness and it can be confusing which type to get for your little one. As a general guideline, think of what your little one needs. If they are learning how to crawl / walk, a thicker play mats give them better protection against trip and fall. A thicker play mat also provides lesser impact when they jump and play too.
*Why IFAM* IFAM playmats have waterproof surface. Easily wipe off liquid and sanitize using a wet wipe. A foldable mat is 3-4 times lighter and easier to keep when not needed too.
- Comes with enhanced fixing connectors and non-slip leveler to make the whole play yard setup safer and sturdier
- Small knob on door panel to prevent the door from opening on its own
- Door panels comes with lock to prevent opening of door from inside
- Each play yard connection point comes with stopper cap to prevent foreign objects from entering
- 100% fresh new plastics (PE) sourced in Korea for baby safety - no 2nd hand/recycled plastics during manufacturing (Learn more about IFAM materials here)
- Protrusion lock on connection point prevent panels from separating after assembly
- Easy to assemble in 5 minutes – no tools required
- No sharp edges making it safe for young children
Birch Baby Play Yard Design Point
Non-toxic material & BPA FREE too!
- KCL - Korea Safety Certification
- CE - European Safety Certification
- CPSIA - US Environmental Certification
- ASTM - America Materials Testing Association