How to clean IFAM Baby Play Mats?
Your little one will be spending majority of their time on IFAM baby play mats hence it is important to keep the play mat clean.
As babies grow, they will have reflux, vomit, salivate and even chew on the play mat when teething. Therefore, giving the baby play mat a wipe daily will help to keep give your baby a cleaner play mat to play on.
Besides regular wiping, below are some tips on maintaining an IFAM baby play mat:
- Before use, please remove and dispose off any plastic bags and any other packaging. The baby play mat should not be placed near any other home fixtures.
- To clean the play mat, use anti-bacterial wipes or a wet towel with cold dilute sterilized liquid. Dry it in a shaded and well-ventilated area.
- Do not expose the baby play mat to direct sunlight as it may cause damage to the mat.
- Do not use inflammatory objects near the mat.
- Avoid using crayons, color pencils and any other pens on the mat as they may leave a permanent mark which may not be removable.
- Do not place the play mat under heavy furniture. Any lumps on the mat may not be restored.
- When not in use, keep in a cool & dry place; avoid direct sunlight or any heat source.
Leave us a message or email us Ask.Ade@adertek.com if you have more questions.
IFAM Exclusive Distributor (SG & MY)