Learn, Jump and Have Fun!
Uh oh! Looks like the storm washed away the bridge across the marsh. And it’s full of creepy crawlies! Can you jump your way across the gooey marsh?
See how far you can jump from stone to stone without falling off! Join the friendly animals in a RACE to cross the marsh?
2-6 players game for 4+ year old kids.
- MOVE AND PLAY - Want a high energy, fun game? Stepping Stones is a race to cross the swamp. Jump from stone to stone. Roll the foam dice for the number of steps. Throw the mat far away, jump on it and balance. Don’t step on the floor!
- PERFECT ACTIVITY KIT FOR KIDS AND ADULTS - Indoor or outdoor, play date, picnic, team building or a party! Best classroom game, competitive and cooperative- even loved by families. 2 players or 10? 5 yr old or 30? If you can jump, you’ll have a blast!
- LEARN MATH FAST - Add 45 number (1-9) cards to the race- Practice early math concepts, number recognition, counting, addition and subtraction. They won’t know they’re learning! Flip the cards for a fast paced table tongue card game (11 animal life cycles).
- GROSS MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT - Develops coordination and visual spatial skills- jumping, leaping, balancing and judging distance. Promotes decision making. 12 Non-skid mats for children to jump on safely. Perfect gift for boys and girls.
- JOY OF LEARNING - We pride ourselves in helping families and friends unplug and connect- building values and developmental skills. Chalk and Chuckles games and toys make great gifts for boys and girls. Trusted by parents and teachers.
- Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
Why Stepping Stones?
- An active movement game that is great for use both in the classroom and at home.
- Multiple gameplays and lots of activity ideas will get the kids going wild!
- For an added dose of learning and fun, complete a number challenge task as you cross the marsh. The number challenges are varied and suit all levels of play.
- The animal enthusiasts will be thrilled exploring 11 different animals life cycles in a fast-paced tongue card game.
- Great game to get you moving on bright sunny days
- Develops gross motor skills & promotes balance & coordination
- Develops motor planning
- Practice number recognition, counting skills or simple basic operations
- Promotes strategic thinking & decision-making
- Promotes cooperative play & team building
- Knowledge of animal life cycles
How To Play
There are many ways to play Stepping Stones. In each of the games you play there are some shared rules:
- Agree on a start & finish line
- To move a stepping stone, you must stand on one stone yourself.
- You can never touch the floor. If you do, you must take one step back.
- You are not allowed to push the other players – they are your friends after all, right?
- Roll the dice to see how many steps you have. Place the mat ahead of you, far enough to be able to jump to it. Jump & collect your previous mat and take another step or stay put. Be the first to reach the finish line.
Look inside for more game variations
- 12 Stepping stones (6 sets of 2)
- 45 Number cards
- 3 Foam dice
Box size: 4.5 x 38.1 x 24.8 cm