Creating New Stories Every Game Play!
From the towering skyscrapers, to the bicycle on the road to the hangers in your closet. Wherever you are – inside or outside – there are shapes to discover that tell a story. The circle, square & triangle in 36 cards lend themselves to thousands of drawn objects and millions of stories in a game where the artist meets the storyteller.
1 or more player game for 5 year and older kids.
- STORY TIME CARDS - Invent stories with 36 wipe erasable cards. Prompts are good, but this is better! Let the artist in you meet the storyteller. Imagine and draw objects from a circle, square and triangle. Create new stories for hours of imaginative play.
- INNOVATIVE- Roll the number and shape dice. Take cards and start drawing! Draw objects, characters, full scenes- endless options! Easy to play. Great travel game for families on vacations or parties. Tell tales everywhere! Mystery, drama, fairy tales!
- WON’T NEED A CONVERSATION TOPIC - Play solo or challenge one another in a group. Play a cooperative game- weave stories together on play dates, game nights or in classrooms. Unleash your creativity and build happy memories. You’ll never be bored!
- EDUCATIONAL - Builds artistic imagination, creative thinking and visual skills. Best for speech and language development. Promotes listening and social skills, self-expression and confidence. Ideal for therapy. No reading required, only imagination!
- PERFECT GIFT FOR ALL - Ideal Christmas or birthday gift for children ages 5 and up. Friends and family, boys and girls, parents and teachers, will all love it! Includes markers and a sand timer for more excitement. Great for learning and teaching too!
- Kids from 5 years old
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
Why SHAPE YOUR STORY?
- Let your imagination take a flight and make thousands of stories with drawings
- A game to enjoy with friends, family or by yourself.
- Use at home, in the classrooms or your office. Great for literacy development, creative inspiration or a mental workout.
- Create new stories every time you play & capture your drawn stories for everlasting memories!
- Develops oral expression and listening skills
- Builds artistic imagination and creative thinking
- Enhances visual-spatial thinking. Understanding shapes will enable children to be more in tune to the world around them and see the connections between objects, as well as being better able to appreciate artistic works.
- Hones drawing skills facilitates cooperative play
- Promotes self-expression & confidence
How To Play
Game 1: Individual Storytelling
- Roll the number and the shape dice to pick your shape cards.
- Draw different objects with the shapes.
- Storytelling: Use the objects that you have drawn to tell a story. 2 or more players
Game 2: Timed Storytelling
- Take turns to draw and tell stories just like Game 1.
- Time your story (1 minute or more) by using the Sand Timer.
- A complete story must be told in the set time without repetitions or pauses.
Game 3: Cooperative storytelling
- Shuffle the shape cards and deal an equal number of cards to each player.
- All players must draw on their cards to suit the pre-decided theme or story ending.
- One player starts the story. When S/he mentions a drawn element in the story, s/he discards the card. Any other player can take over the storytelling, if they have the sketched card for an element that is mentioned in the story being told.
- Play continues until all the cards have been used to complete the story.
- 1 Shape dice
- 2 Number dices
- 36 Shape cards
- 2 Wipe-erasable markers
- 1 Sand Timer
Box size: 5.6 x 16.5 x 22.8 cm