RICO Sensitive Baby Hand & Mouth Wet Wipes (80sheets) - 12 Packs [Use By Mar 2025]
- Unit Price
Why Should We Use RICO Sensitive Baby Wet Wipes?
Baby's skin is more sensitive to external stimuli against skin irritation
It is common for kids to spit and vomit. Unlike adults, baby's skin is more sensitive and any stains can incubate various bacteria and germs causing illnesses and skin irritations to your little one's under-developed immune system.
To reduce the chances of sensitive skin irritation, RICO Sensitive Baby Wipes is made of natural ingredients that does not cause skin irritation and prevent the growth of germs when used to clean babies' skin.
Also, if you are constantly frustrated with pulling more than 1 wipe at a time when using other brands, you will find that RICO wet wipes are packed such that you would only get one wipe out of the packet at a time!
Each RICO Sensitive Baby Wet Wipe is 21.5 x 17.5cm
- Natural Ingredients - 8 Naturally derived ingredients (Organic Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Centella, Portulaca and Green Tea) work with calendula to generate optimal synergy
- Free from 8 Harmful Ingredients + Ultrapure Water - Free from Germicide, endocrine-disrupting chemicals, heavy metal, chemical additives for plastic, Formaldehyde, Fluorescent (whitening agent), Methanol and Phenoxyethanol.
- Hanul's Calendula farm in USA - Organic Herb Farm in USA with US National Organic Program Certified by USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Calendula No.1 Formula - Calendula has antifungal and antibacterial properties that make it useful in keeping activate ingredients on the skin
- Ultrapure Water - Made with 7 steps purified extreme grade ultrapure water
- No Skin Irritation by Korea Cosmetic Test Institute (Ellead) - Rated ‘No Erythema and Eschar & No Edema’ tested by Korean skin test Institute
- Special Additives - Micellar water gently remove dirt and oil from baby’s delicate skin
- Aqua Jet Spunlace Process - Fabrics are softened with high-pressure Aqua-Jet instead of chemicals making it safe for babies and kids
- Trustworthy Wet Wipes - Less risk as there are no 3rd party factories involved in the production. RICO is responsible for the end to end production of own wet wipes
How To Use
- Safe to clean baby's face, hands, mouth and around the eyes
- Use it as cleansing wipes for adults (suitable for pregnant woman too!)
- Wet wipes for baby's body and bottom
- Wipes to clean nose - doesn't irritate nose even after wiping nose repeatedly
- US National Organic Program - USDA Organic
- ELLEAD - No skin irritation