Grammar, Vocabulary & Speech.
Mr Noun, Ms Pronoun, Mr Verb and Ms Adjective are scattered all over. Get to know them better and test your English grammar. Can you help them find their best matched friends? And they can help you create new sentences.
2-4 players game for 6+ year old kids.
LANGUAGE LEARNING GAME - A fun board game for teaching vocabulary to English language learners. A great game that will get you to exercise your color and language muscles at the same time!
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE GAME - Develops knowledge of nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives. Builds upon kids ability to identify parts of speech and give examples of them. Practice sentence building by using the word in a sentence and saying it aloud.
FOR HOMESCHOOL AND CLASSROOM - Learning resource for both Parents and Teachers. Teaching grammar should be in context. Encourage kids to use the word in a sentence and also identify OTHER types of parts of speech e.g. She (pronoun) drove (verb) away (adverb) in (preposition) a (article) car (noun).
SKILL BUILDER -Develops expressive language, communication skills and vocabulary. An engaging, hands-on alternative activity to boring worksheets or cards. Whether you are a beginner or a master, make English learning fun.
- JOY OF LEARNING - We pride ourselves in helping families and friends unplug and connect- building values and developmental skills. Chalk and Chuckles games and toys make great gifts for boys and girls. Trusted by parents and teachers.
- Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
Why Grammar Wise?
- A playful way to learn grammar that requires deep processing, ensuring that you remember your parts of speech well.
- Advances language and communication skills.
- Develops grammar and enhances vocabulary. It builds upon the child’s ability to identify parts of speech and provide examples of them.
How To Play
- Distribute 6 tokens each among the players
- Roll the dice to get a particular colour. The colour on the dice tells you to attach one of your tokens to that particular coloured face of the tokens laid out on the table.
- Match one of your allotted tokens to the same coloured face of the tokens on the table.
- While doing this, you also have to match the words with the parts of speech.
- Now use the words in a sentence of your own and say it aloud.
- Once you have added your token to those on the table, you must draw another one.
- You might have to miss a turn or draw more tokens as instructed.
- The player who finishes his/her tokens first is the winner.
- 40 Cardboard tokens
- 2 Start cardboard tokens
- 1 Wooden colour dice
- 1 Answer sheet
Box size: 4.1 x 16.6 x 22.7 cm