Favorite Toddler Activity - Stacking!
It’s the bear-y lovely Bear’s very happy birthday & he’s out in the forest for a walk. Join his Friends in surprising him with a Berrylicious Birthday Cake before he gets home.
A family-bonding toddler game! Based on the universal theme of Birthday Party, the game invites the toddler in a play experience that engages both their minds and hearts.
1-2 players game for 2+ year old kids.
FAMILY-BONDING TODDLER GAME FOR PARENTS - Fun, easy activity to introduce little ones to board games. Includes your 2 year olds favorite activities- nesting, stacking blocks, and listening to stories in a cute learning and interactive game.
BEAR'S BIRTHDAY PARTY - Play to stack the blocks before the Bear gets home. Roll the dice- Sing a song, give a hug or dance away as you stack the cake. Rolled a Bear? He moves a step ahead. Hurry up! Best cooperative games for kids- win together!
EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION - Teach with engaging prompts and story telling. Kids will learn to make connections, practice language skills and problem solving. Explore the picture blocks- count, recognize numbers, animals, colors and shapes.
POPULAR WITH TEACHERS, THERAPISTS - Develops attention, visual and motor skills. Spend quality time with kids as they practice social skills and understand simple rules. Designed to build emotional connect- happy children with confidence and self esteem!
KEEP YOUR CHILD IN MIND - Kids learn at their own pace. First explore the materials in free play and later play by rules. Chalk and Chuckles screen-free educational games are for learners of all ability levels. Perfect gifts for boys and girls. Ages 2+
- Toddlers, Preschoolers, Kindergartners
- Indoor Games / Family Games
- Occupational Therapy Game - Dyslexia, ADHD, Autism etc.
- Gift for Kids
How To Play
It’s really simple. Stack the Berrylicious cake before the Birthday Bear gets home.
Roll the dice & see what action to perform. Sing, Dance & hug along the way!
If you roll the bear, he moves a step closer to home.
Stack the cake & top it with a candle for a very happy surprise for the bear before he gets home.
NESTING – A SWEET SURPRISE
What’s a birthday without some gifts?
Starting from the smallest, stack the boxes one on top of another & have fun checking out the gifts the forest friends brought for the bear!
Why Stack A Cake?
- Stack a Cake combines 2 year olds favourite activities- stacking, nesting & their love for stories- into a perfect first dice-rolling game.
- Includes many prompts for play & an engaging story to read aloud. Learn to count, recognize numbers, animals, colours & shapes.
- Beautifully illustrated cake blocks show Bears’ forest friends preparing for the surprise party!
- Easy to learn with clear, high quality instructions. You can start playing immediately!
- This mother-toddler game strengthens bonds & builds confidence while encouraging creativity, exploration, free play and understanding of simple game rules.
- Winning and losing are loosely structured as the idea is to just play to connect, laugh, learn and grow.
- 5 Cake blocks
- 1 Wooden bear
- 3 Candles
- 1 Forest track
- 1 House
- 1 Wooden dice
- 1 Story Card
- Parent & Play guide for endless learning opportunities and lots of fun.
Box size: 6.7 x 26.7 x 21.6 cm